Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What was Britney Spears thinking?



I think we are all aware of what is going on with Britney. She is a prime example of a lack of common sense. Britney is currently been committed, because she was acting irrational and a danger to herself.





http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/31/britney-could-be-involuntary-commitment-candidate/



My question is to her family. How did you raise her? Did you instill common sense in her as she was growing up? Her mother, Lynne Spears, is writing a book on parenting. Are you kidding me? Is this her attempt to instill common sense in this generation. I am not sure that a mother with a child out of control and another child who is a teenager, pregnant and not married is qualified to give advice on parenting. Unless that advice is do not do what I did or here are my mistakes, do not make them.

http://www.usmagazine.com/britney_spears_50

Lesson #2: Celebrities are NOT good role models for how to live. Parents should be the role model for their children. Parents talk to your children.


No comments: